Info day Sunday 9 August, all welcome!
Soon, we'll finally be able to be open the doors of our new office in Schoten.
It is a pity that we cannot celebrate this opening with you, due to the hanging corona measures, how motivated we are to assist you in the search for your dream home in Spain.
Assisting starts with informing, and it is with this line of thought that we would like to welcome you on our information day of Sunday 9 August 2020.
During this info day we would like to present our new real estate projects and we will answer the most frequently asked questions regarding the purchase of real estate in Spain, such as:
- How does the purchase of a property in Spain work?
- What are the purchase costs, recurring costs and taxes?
- What are the most interesting regions?
- Do I buy to rent out or do I use it myself?
- Is it best to borrow through a Spanish or Belgian bank?
- How does the Spanish real estate market respond to the corona crisis?
You can now register via https://uniqestates.be/en/infodays.
Practical information (regarding corona measures)
The entire info day will be by appointment only, allowing us to take the time to discuss your exact wishes and requirements in person. When registering for this information day, you can indicate a desired hour slot, after which one of our employees will contact you to determine the hour of your appointment in consultation.
Naturally, all measures with regard to social distancing and hygiene will be observed and you can be assured that this information moment meets the imposed conditions set by the Belgian government.